Hazmat Transport Driver Permit Course
*Course Fee: $150 Nett fee
The driver and attendant of a licensed vehicle are required to hold a valid Hazmat Transport Driver Course (HTDP) at all times when transporting hazardous substances.
Candidates will receive the Safety Pass awarded by UBTS TRAINING CENTRE and WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Personnel who are involved in the transportation and handling of hazardous materials. It is mandatory for such personnel to attend and pass the course to transport and handle any hazardous materials.
- Roles and Responsibility of Drivers
- Regulatory Agencies for Dangerous Goods
- Approved Routes & Timings of Operation
- Labels and Signs of DG Goods (Classification)
- Emergency Information Panel
- Elements of Fire
- Classes of Fire
- Types of Fire Extinguishers
- How to operate a Fire Extinguisher
To equip personnel with the knowledge to transport hazardous materials safely and able to respond to emergencies.
- Only company sponsored personnel.
- Personnel need to submit their particulars to UBTS for onward submission to SCDF for screening.
- Only those which have successfully passed the screening will be allowed to attend course. Company will be notified.
1 day (07:45 to 17:00 hours)
- Theory Test
- Practical Test