WSQ Operate Forklift
Operate Forklift Course (short)* – $280 Nett fee
Operate Forklift Course – $520 Nett fee
- It is a requirement from the Ministry of Manpower for all forklift operators to attend the Operate Forklift Course and to be certified as competence.
- Forklift Operator will be equipped with all the necessary skills to operate a forklift truck safely and efficiently.
- Able to operate & handle forklift safely.
- Able to carryout basic pre-operational & post checks.
- Able to explain Forklift Safety Triangle.
- Able to understand load chart.
- Have a hands-on handling experience on forklift operation.
- Singapore Citizen, Singapore PR, Work Permit/ Pass Holders.
- At least 21 years old (above 60 years old must be certified to be medically fit to attend training course)
- Employability Skills System (ESS) Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 3 and above, or equivalent.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturer’s instructions, procedures and safety signs.
- Have a good sense of situational awareness and safety consciousness.
- 2.5 Day Course(short) – 22 Hours* (Inclusive of Theory & Practical assessment)
- 3.5 Day Course – 32 Hours (Inclusive of Theory & Practical assessment)
- Types of forklifts and their load capacities.
- Parts of forklift and their functions.
- Prepare to carry out forklift operation.
- Inspect forklift.
- Carry out forklift operations.
- Reinstate and hand over forklift.
- Demonstration by Trainer
- Practice by Learners
- Revision of safety procedures
- Questions and Answers
Candidates will receive the Safety Pass awarded by UBTS TRAINING CENTRE and WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA).
*for learners with LTA class 3 driving license